This sets out how Minotaur Clothing Ltd uses and protects any information that you give when you use the Minotaur Clothing website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
If we ask you to provide information which could allow you to be identified when using this website, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Minotaur Clothing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Minotaur Clothing is committed to following the principals and obligations clearly laid out in the Data Protection Act. There are eight principles in the Act that we are obliged to conform to and the Act requires businesses that process data to notify the Information Commissioner describing the purposes for which they process this personal information. The details are publicly available from the Commissioner’s Office at: 48 Meadow Road, Feltham, United Kingdom, TW13 5JA The ‘personal data’ principles for Data Processing are that it must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully.
- Obtained only for specified and lawful purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Subject to measures against unauthorised or unlawfully processing of personal data.
And must not be;
- Kept for longer than necessary.
- Transferred to a Country or territory outside the EEA without adequate protection or explicit consent.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to enable us to process your orders, understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and we may use it for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and to which you have agreed to receive.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
- To customise the website according to your interests. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We ensure you can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, there will be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us or any of our trusted partners for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We guarantee will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our address: Minotaur Clothing Limited, 48 Meadow Road, Feltham, TW13 5JA, United Kingdom.